Research Manager (Project Management)
Research Manager £34-£40K DOE
Here at Stonor we are currently looking for a Research Manager to join our growing Market Research client, be apart of a brand new team and be responsible for leading key client programmes.
This exciting and expanding agency holds some of the world's top companies as their clients across various industries.
- To attend client briefings and lead the team effort regarding study design and approach.
- To work with the client, internal stakeholders and third party suppliers to define the requirements for new projects and for enhancements to existing projects, making recommendations on potential methods of delivery
- Working with the Platform services team to define requirements and create a clear vision of what is required in order to meet client objectives
- Create and maintain the client requirements list in line with the client's priorities and the value it provides to their business
- Review the developments as they progress and liaise with and involve the client, where necessary
- As the platform configuration/development progresses, proactively suggest improvements, where necessary
- Be the interface between the client and the Platform service team
What they want from you
- Ability to quickly pick up an understanding and interpretation of clients' needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Ideally experience in quantitative research in the field of customer satisfaction
- Must have strong leadership and line management skills
- Ability to multi-task within band between projects and be flexible according to the needs of the business
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven client and project management experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Whats in it for you?
- A basic salary of £34-40K
- 25 days annual leave.
- A trust time flexible model.
- Employer contributing pension scheme.
- Private medical health-Bupa.
- Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, I would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter and we can go from there.
Apply for Research Manager (Project Management)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly