A well-reputed company based in Doncaster are seeking a Marketing Manager paying circa £30,000
Your new company
A highly successful company based in Doncaster are recruiting a Marketing Manager role. This is a newly created role with an excellent opportunity to take full lead on the Marketing strategy for this company.
Your new role
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the online and offline performance of the brand and product through multi-channel
- You will ensure that campaigns and activities perform against targets and provide ongoing reporting, analysis and measurement
- From strategy to executive you will improve their online experience by bring their brand to life and keep it consistent across all their various online channels
- Creation of content for marketing campaigns, website/blog, online advertisements, emails & social media
- Take a key role in developing the companies brand consistently and effectively through all channels
- Organising key industry events with their customers
- Managing relationships with the current agencies including briefing meetings
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Management of key content channels including social media, website and e-newsletters
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent organisation skills to ensure strong management of agencies
- Strong copy writing and content skills
- Positive, can do outlook that inspires others and effectively represents the brand within and external to the company
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and use initiative
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, ideally within a business or marketing related subject
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work autonomously and really see results in your role, competitive salary + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.