4 days left
- Job Role
An entry level role, requiring a bright, enthusiastic individual to work alongside the Global Markets Development Manager as they build a framework to identify and targets new prospects across markets and sectors. Looking for a confident, ‘can-do’ person who likes working with a broad range of people, has excellent attention to detail and is methodical and organised, has an interest in technology and enjoys dealing with data.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to develop and maintain a key facts library of important data points around the business, relevant to markets and sectors
- Source contact information and pre-qualification of prospects as identified by the Global Markets Development Manager
- Ability to interrogate data to ensure accuracy of information for business and board reporting
- Manage and report on data quality in the Salesforce system to ensure reliable reporting
- Run scheduled reports and distribute to leadership as appropriate
- Ensure all users are regularly updating information, working with management to uphold standards
- Ensure CRM adoption around the business
- Manage 3rd party technology integrations and the introduction of external apps into CRM
- First line support for business users and the training of new starters
- Management of all third party CRM integrations, including marketing automation software
- Act as administrator for the Bitrix system in Latin America as required
Development of best practice for marketing user
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Experience of working with a CRM system (Salesforce) would be preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to and meeting required deadlines.
- Clear and concise communication – verbal & written
- Good listening skills
- Friendly but firm manner both on the telephone and in email
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Methodical, process driven approach
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly