SEO Account Manager
Do you think you’ve reached the limit for your passion of SEO? Well, look no further! Join an international media powerhouse as SEO Account Manager and build a solid career in one of the top agencies in the UK!
Our client has managed to build an outstanding reputation within the media industry, which means that they are always one step ahead of everyone! Their competitors are looking on their every move because they know that this agency creates ground-breaking campaigns and change the rules of the industry. Being multi-award-winning and ranked as the best media agency to work for, they are now looking for more talent to join their successful company and as they always put their clients’ needs at heart, they are looking for an SEO Account Manager to look after some of their key accounts.
The SEO Account Manager will be responsible for running the daily operational activities and be the leading part of managing key accounts and provide outstanding customer service. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to mentor and train the accounts team and share knowledge. It is therefore important to have previous experience of delivering successful SEO campaigns and have a strong knowledge of digital content marketing.
Main responsibilities of the SEO Account Manager
- Run daily activities in the Account Team and ensure everything is run smoothly
- Assist on delivering content strategies and implement campaigns according to the client’s objectives and KPIs
- Build strong relationships with other teams, as the SEO Account Manager will contribute to creative digital solutions within paid and content
- Mentor and train junior people within the team
- Budget management and ensure they are kept
- Identify new business opportunities and grow existing accounts
- Be up to date on the newest digital trends
Required skills and attributes
- Strong understanding of content marketing and SEO including techniques, tools and risk management
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyse key data to identify new opportunities
- Strong passion for creative thinking and think strategically
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, so being confident is very important for this role
If this sounds like the next step for you in your career then do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively if you would like more information on this top role contact one of our award winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com
Apply for SEO Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly