Head of Merchandising
7 days left
- Job Role
- Ecommerce Manager
A fast-growing online fashion retailer is on the lookout for a talented, experienced and diligent to join their dynamic team as the Head of Merchandising!
Based in Manchester, our client is building themselves a phenomenal reputation by delivering high-quality, cutting-edge fashion to clients across the globe. As the company continues to look to the future, they now require a hard-working Head of Merchandising to join them on their journey to further success!
The Head of Merchandising will be in charge of managing the branding, marketing and promotion of the brand’s various products in order to maximise the retailer’s profits and sales. They will also be responsible for managing and developing the merchandising team, ensuring that all work produced is of the highest quality possible, in line with the brand’s image and their merchandising strategy.
Don’t miss out of this wonderful opportunity to join a fast-paced online fashion retailer!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Merchandising:
- Overall management and motivation of the entire merchandising team, ensuring that all work produced is of high-quality and within the agreed time-frame and offer training where necessary
- On a regular basis, generate detailed reports which highlight the company’s trading performance in order to make appropriate changes where necessary
- WSSI Planning
- Using the data collected in the reports, produce a range strategy which will contribute to the business’ objectives and goals
- Collaborate with the Head of Buying to strategically develop the various ranges offered to customers
- Work with the buying department in order to action realistic marketing ranges and manage the performance of each season
- On a seasonal basis, produce reports, forecasts, promotion and buying plans which will help drive company sales and profit
- Offer input when strategic decisions are being made in regards to the development of the company
- Work closely with the marketing and retail teams to ensure that all departments are working in line with each other
- Liaise with the senior team to create and implement clear procedures and guidelines for junior members of the team
- Ensure that the merchandising budget is adhered to
- Take full responsibility for the company’s entire stock management system, ensuring that all changes are documented regularly
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar role is absolutely vital for this role
- A strong commercial acumen and a natural born leader
- Excellent communication, budget management, and time management skills are essential
- Capable of generating detailed reports and presenting them to the directors
- Confident when building strong working relationships with other departments and third parties
- A highly analytical individual with an eye for detail
- Previous experience of working in a dynamic fashion environment
- A genuine passion for fashion!
Does this job have your name on it? Give us a call today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today!
Apply for Head of Merchandising
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly