CGI Artist & Visualiser
Our client is a progressive and successful multi-disciplined creative agency, who take pride in producing fresh ideas and innovative design solutions for a broad mix of international and national clients across print and digital.
This role is open to an experienced CGI Artist with 3D visualisation skills in the architectural/interior industry sector. You will work within the design and digital team, creating work for a range of high profile international clients.
A minimum of three years solid commercial experience, either agency-side or with and in-house architectural studio is a must.
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate well-executed 3D modeling and visualisation work to a high standard.
This is dedicated CGI role, you should be able to hit the ground running and be able to offer creative solutions in line with the client brief. You should also have experience of 3D modeling for the property market.
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience and with a relevant Degree qualification
- Proven experience working on projects for the property/interior/architecture market; this is a MUST
- Portfolio which demonstrates a range of commercial 3D modeling work
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment to deadline
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good problem solver with a creative eye
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll may also be required to attend client meetings and liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Hands on approach – happy to muck in and make the occasional cuppa!
This is an out of town location with a fabulous studio and great collaborative team environment. Access to gym facilities and café are very close by with nearby motorway links.
The business nurtures a great team ethos and regular team building activities and social events.
The occasional pooch is also on-site to assist with the creative process!
Additional: although talent is absolutely essential, our client believes that chemistry and attitude make the best long-term team fit for their friendly, motivated and energetic team!
Salary: up to £28,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality