Are you an experienced Motion Graphics Designer, with the ability to push the boundaries of design technology and create bespoke projects and digital animation experiences? This exciting role gives you the opportunity to take the lead in a range of animation, video and motion graphics projects.
Our client works with big global brands across multiple industry sectors creating interaction design solutions for digital / mobile media, animation, video, e-based learning, online and motion graphics.
- Currently working at senior level in an animation role
- Experience working with large global clients
- An extensive understanding of the Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate or Premiere Pro knowledge
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Very strong communication ability
- Desire to become a creative leader
- A portfolio that demonstrates a diversity of digital design skills
This position is suited to a strong all-rounder. A person who enjoys working on multiple projects, from conception through to delivery. It will involve driving the innovation within animation and encouraging the team to explore new animation techniques and solutions.
- Taking part in cross departmental brainstorming sessions and storyboarding content for a range of animations
- Leading and mentoring a small team of Junior Animators
- Working to brand guidelines and setting effective visual styles
- Leading creative workshops for internal design and project teams
- Support of the Sales and Bid teams with both technical and creative input for proposals
- Positive, personable and clear communication ability
- An efficient organiser, who like to get things done!
- An enjoyment of working on multiple projects
- A creative and conceptual mind-set
In return you will receive:
- Auto-enrollment in the Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development and support from the wider team
- 31 days’ paid holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Great company events to attend throughout the year
- A corporate discount at all of Nottingham City Council’s gym facilities
- A Childcare Voucher Scheme
Salary: up to £32k p.a. depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.