Marketing Executive - Premiership Football Club
** Premier League Football Club **
- Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, with data at the heart of marketing
- Chance to develop and grow core skills in CRM campaign management
- Highly visible and influential role
This is a greenfield opportunity to join the Marketing Function of a major football club, focused on really getting under the skin of the millions of supports across the UK through innovative Customer Relationship Marketing, as well as more traditional brand and event marketing methods. You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, who is very passionate about the use of data within marketing.
You will be responsible for setting up customer journeys, measuring and evaluating campaign commercial performance, briefing external agencies on creative and managing campaigns from end to end.
You will have excellent copywriting skills in order to deliver engaging content for your customer base (B2C and B2B), the ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions around brand and marketing activities.
Channels you will work across include events, print media, eCRM and website for activities supporting match days, retail, corporate sales and partnership activation.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- A background in end to end campaign management and delivery, with knowledge of CRM
- Experience in managing creative agencies and briefing them
- Experience of working across multiple marketing channels
- An enthusiastic approach plus excellent communication skills; the ability to present to senior level stakeholders
POSITION - Marketing Executive - Premier League Football Club
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £25k - £35k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com