Client Services Director
Job Title: Client Services Director - Global Digital Agency
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Global Digital Agency
My client is a global branding, social and digital agency which specialises in helping European brands enter international markets. Their services include social media management, insights, web page development and digital branding.
The digital agency works with iconic global brands primarily within luxury retail and fashion space, but has recently grown its client base, entering sport and travel markets, working with top-tier clients like Mulberry, Harrods and Topshop.
This digital agency are looking for a Client Services Director with a real passion for global branding and international markets, to join their team of leading experts working within markets that have grown dramatically in recent years.
About The Client Services Director Role
As a Client Services Director, you will manage an impressive portfolio of clients and develop and grow new business opportunities for a rapidly expanding digital agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Services Director:
* You will manage a variety of key accounts across the business and take full responsibility of P&L across them all
* Take ownership and develop exceptional relationships with C-level contacts in order to grow existing accounts
* Develop strategy for key clients using a variety of social media, creative, performance marketing and online/offline campaigns
* Inspire and manage a team across production and account management
About The Successful Client Services Director
If you are an experienced Client Services account handler, with experience across branding and integrated marketing, this could be an ideal next step and provide you with the opportunity to contribute significantly to a rapidly expanding agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Client Services Director:
* 10 years' agency side experience in client services and business development
* Proven track record working with high level client contacts at global brands
* Strong experience leading teams across creative, strategy, social and paid media
* Track record building and growing revenue on key accounts
The Client Services Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £80,000 to £100,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Client Services Director role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.