Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a London based Global FMCG/Retail brand.
Reporting into the Head of Brand and Marketing, in this role you will help to create and deliver against digital marketing plans for the companies Christmas and Summer campaigns.
- Work closely with the online team to establish a comms strategy which meets sales and traffic objectives
- Develop an 18 month marketing plan and detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Work with the performance marketing team, the media agency, the loyalty team and the content and publications teams to deliver the recommendations to budget and on time
- Ongoing tactical support through analysis of traffic, conversation and sales data - dialling up or down activity as relevant.
- Ensure a robust customer journey in non-digital channels - CRM, in store, traditional advertising channels
- Work with the Marketing Managers to develop a digital plan to include the dotcom journey, plus email, social, search, display and content.
- Creation of campaign overview documents and presentation of plans to peers and senior stakeholders
- Track traffic numbers and customer response/demand to determine ROI by channel
- Relevant and timely post-campaign analysis shared with the direct and marketing teams
- Identify key learnings and build into an ongoing test and learn mindset, providing clear and robust recommendations for each piece of activity
- Take ownership of the look and feel for the campaign / category across all relevant channels to ensure it fits with the wider brand guidelines
* Digital marketing expertise
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills
* Ability to be proactive and work independently
* Evidence of strategic thinking
* Needs to be happy to 'roll up their sleeves' to get things done!
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly