Social Media Executive
3 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Executive
- Amazing opportunity to join a global team!
- Hugely successful biz
- Hands on, creative & digital?
- Boston, UK
- £Competitive salary + benefits.
World leading Computer Supplies Business. Building new digital platforms and team. Now require ambitious digital stars to drive their online future.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain multiple websites
- Responsibility for all the overall user experience, ensuring it is user friendly and aligns with brand guidelines
- Communicating with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Project management ensuring tasks are completed within required deadlines
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into the business
We are looking for a talented developer to work with our team who are responsible for maintaining existing and building new websites.
However, in our experience, individuals working in the realm of the ‘web’ often have a skill set that overlaps between the different disciplines of design, front end development and back-end development. In this recruitment process, we are not wishing to ‘pigeon-hole’ nor exclude potentially great candidates, therefore if you do have additional skills overlapping, then this will be a big bonus and you should really come and talk to us.
What we are looking for:
- Somebody who will make a difference
- Creative, and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to write coding
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
- Experienced at web content
- 2 years web development experience
- Must have a can-do attitude, and not be afraid to voice an opinion.
- Experience in website content management systems
- Conceptual and technical problem-solving skills
- Collaborative with excellent interpersonal ability
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of programming websites and mobile sites, and be able to show a strong portfolio of recent work to demonstrate skills and experience
- Eye for detail
- Educated to degree level in IT or subject related to the field of web development is preferred
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly