- Amazing opportunity to join a global team!
- Hugely successful biz
- Hands on, creative & digital?
- Boston, UK
- £Competitive salary + benefits.
World leading Computer Supplies Business. Building new digital platforms and team. Now require ambitious digital stars to drive their online future.
We are searching for an outstanding creative Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative design team, working across a range of products and marketing material including packaging, posters, brochures and exhibitions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Originating artwork and sending to print
- Work closely with the existing design team members and sales team
- Meet tight deadlines
- Provide a high standard of work
- Communicating at all levels
- Project management ensuring tasks are completed within required deadlines
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to work with our team. However, in our experience, individuals working in the realm of the ‘Design’ often have a skill set that overlaps between the different disciplines of design. In this recruitment process, we are not wishing to ‘pigeon-hole’ nor exclude potentially great candidates, therefore if you do have additional skills overlapping, then this will be a big bonus and you should really come and talk to us.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skill
- Somebody who will make a difference
- Creative, and the ability to think outside the box
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong creative flair
- Hard working and conscientious
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
- 2+ years’ experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Must have a can-do attitude, and not be afraid to voice an opinion
- Collaborative with interpersonal ability
- University degree (or similar qualification) in a design discipline
- Good Knowledge of and experienced with Creative Suite (including Photoshop and illustrator)
- Retailer own label product packaging
- Illustration Skill
- Sharp eye for detail
- Any web design experience would be an advantage