- Working with in-house and external luxury brands.
- Mix of start-up and established partners.
- Combination of strategic planning and hands-on work.
What you’ll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will require a blend of strategic input and hands-on delivery across the full customer journey. Depending on the size of the project there will of course be scope to work with external resource as and when required, such as freelancers and agencies on design and digital marketing.
It’s such a great opportunity for either an eCommerce Manager looking for a role with more variety, or an agency side Account Manager looking to work client side but maintain the fast-paced nature of their day to day. Working on the in-house and partner brands, you’ll look to assess areas for improvement (using analytical data on site performance) across customer acquisition, conversion and retention, and drive these changes to promote growth.
One day you could be focusing on eCommerce trading strategy (is the site merchandised effectively, where can I upsell similar lines to increase average order value?). The next, working on organic and paid digital channels (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Social Media etc.), tying these in with marketing calendars for multiple partners. Or working on retention strategies through effective email marketing communications, using segmentation and A/B testing to constantly improve ROI.
You’ll work at pace and relish the opportunity to work on the full customer journey for a range of luxury brands. What’s not to like?
What experience you’ll need
- Have worked end-to-end on an eCommerce site with a track record of delivering strong growth.
- Could either be as an eCommerce Manager, or an agency side Account Manager who has partnered with eCommerce brands.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and working with brands in their early stages of development.
- Familiar with cloud based project management tools such as Trello, Slack and Google Docs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage partners and work closely with colleagues.
- Interest in lifestyle / fashion brands would be great.
There is a competitive salary on offer in the region of £30-35k, although do still get in touch if your expectations are a touch above. The team’s business plan and way of working with their partners is very unique, so this is an excellent environment to develop and grow your skillset.
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.