Head of Search
Are you a manager ready to step up in your career?
Become Head of Search for a company that is one of the Times’ Top 100 Best Places to Work and based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, which gives easy commute opportunities from anywhere in North West! The successful candidate will be working with exciting brands and lead a thriving and young vibrant Search team.
This company is proud to work with a great passion and enthusiasm, which makes every team on each level highly committed and skilled. Due to their vast success and growth, this financial trader is looking for a Head of Search to develop and execute innovative strategies in order to deliver growth and efficiencies across all search, display and social. Our client keeps their fundamental values of entrepreneurialism at heart and believes all management must be free from rigid structures and therefore encourage all staff members to pursue their own motivation and goals within their roles.
The main responsibility of the Head of Search is the general development and implementation of search strategies to drive sales and revenue. An analytical individual who is driven by data will thrive in this role!
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow a prosperously skilled, talented and young team! This role will give freedom for the successful candidate to implement and grow the department with owned developed ideas and strategies.
Main Responsibilities of the Head of Search role:
- Complete management for delivering and implementing search campaigns whilst enthusiastically searching for new business opportunities.
- Co-ordinating with other departments in order to ensure that all strategies are in line with the businesses’ goals and objectives.
- Detailed analysis on the performance of each campaign to ensure understanding of customer behaviour.
- Manage third party relationships to add value to you to the business.
- Control market research requirements to focus on maximising the company’s PPC and SEO performances.
- Manage and motivate the search team to champion projects and budgeting to ensure costs and forecasts are held.
- Work closely with directors to grow the search department through effective analytics and reporting.
The Key Skills Required:
- Track record in developing and delivering successful search multi-channel strategies within an in-house background.
- Passionate for innovating the search area of the business.
- Proven experience in SEO, PPC, Social and Display.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a strong analytical mindset.
- Confident team player and willing to go beyond to reach set deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills across various departments.
- Experience within financial services or interest is desirable, but not necessary.
- A natural born leader who is capable of training and motivating a team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to step up in your career and be a key player in the business growth within a dynamic and fast-growing company. Due to the freedom within this role, you will get the chance to grow your own skillset and have a great impact on own created management strategies. Does this sound appealing? Get in touch with our award winning recruitment team on 0161 833 1045 today or apply online now!
More searches like this
- Financial Services / Banking Marketing jobs in Manchester
- Financial Services / Banking Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Manchester
- Financial Services / Banking Digital Search jobs in Manchester
- Financial Services / Banking Ecommerce jobs in Manchester
- Financial Services / Banking Strategy jobs in Manchester