4 days left
- Job Role
- Graphic Designer
Senior Designer, Central London – Up to £45k plus benefits
This hot Soho shopper agency are doing some big things with some very well-known brands. By unearthing simple insights, they create powerful ideas and craft extraordinary activations that influence shopper behaviour. A Senior Designer is needed to help provide creative digital design solutions in response to client and internal agency briefs across all aspects marketing.
We require a Senior Designer with proven experience within big agency environments being happy producing off-line and on–line creative. This Senior Designer will have proven experience and understanding of the retail / shopper landscape.
This Senior Designer will develop the agency’s design capability through leadership and inventive concepts, the aim is to set campaigns apart from those of competitors. This Senior Designer will have the fullest understanding of graphic design and typography, which is essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication is paramount.
This Senior Designer will work with authority and professionalism, demonstrating high quality design work and displaying the expertise that has gone into the project.
A Senior Designer is an important contact point within this agency, so you can expect to be offering advice and share knowledge with all colleagues.
The kind of responsibilities that this Senior Designer will have include:
- Support the creative director ensuring that all current projects are delivered in a creative, accurate, and cost-effective manner at all times
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Forging and executing exciting design ideas
- Generating ideas and selling them into clients and other members of the team
- Encouraging others to share and explore their ideas
- Delegating tasks and providing support for less senior members of the team
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of creativity
Importantly this Senior Designer must have:
- A thorough working knowledge of the creative suite - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- CGI/4D Cinema and/or Motion graphics experience - After effects, would be a real advantage, as would experience of working in Premier, and enthusiasm to advance skills in these areas is a must
Sound like the Senior Designer role you’re looking for? If you’re a Senior Designer that fits the bill, then please get in touch quoting job reference SS311.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles for account handlers, planners and creative, so send your CV through and we can have a chat.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly