- A world-renowned accountancy firm
- Working in a team of 30 marketers
- Help to develop your selected brand's position within a competitive market
- Supporting company's aggressive growth targets through innovative marketing campaigns
- Working with Hubspot marketing automation to develop lead nurture campaigns
- Set up a suitable lead scoring system that works effectively with the commercial teams
This Associate Marketing Manager position is an integral hire to this expanding team. The candidate will be responsible for demand and lead generation for the business. Attention to detail will be key as you monitor the success of your campaigns to maximise the ROI. The successful candidate will help to influence change within the business, liaising with internal stakeholders as you seek to promote new methods that will ultimately lead to growth.
Responsibilities for the position of Associate Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement your selected brand's marketing plan
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Assist with client acquisition and retention strategies
- Work collaboratively with your team to find new ways to cross sell multiple products
- Evaluating, tracking and reporting on campaign success and failure utilising analytics tools
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B commercial campaign marketing role
- Be analytically minded and revenue driven
- Ability to challenge and question senior stakeholders
- Able to and show experience of working closely with sales teams and driving qualified leads to them
Our client is one of the oldest and most well-respected accountancy and consulting firms in the world. With their global headquarters in London, they truly are a globally recognised brand with their roots in the City.
The package for Associate Marketing Manager :
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Location: The position of Associate Marketing Manager will be based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.