7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
- Market-leading provider of training courses and events
- Execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Email marketing experience and excellent copywriting skills are a necessity
- Exposure to multi-channel marketing campaigns (paid social, SEO, Adwords)
- Join a business looking to grow their marketing capability
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to work across a range of training courses around the public sector from education to health and well-being. The successful candidate will assist with the creation of marketing strategy but be heavily involved in executing campaigns. With an aim to drive attendance to your own portfolio of training courses, the Marketing Assistant will use a range of marketing campaign tactics to achieve that goal. The Marketing Assistant will have excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of email marketing and an interest in developing social media channel marketing and PPC campaigns.
- Responsible for delegate acquisition for a range of training courses
- Development and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Testing around email campaigns - looking at click-through and open rates
- Executing campaigns across social media, AdWords and media partnerships
- Liaising with key stakeholders and reporting to them on campaign successes
- Writing tailored marketing copy
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Strong email marketing experience (with HTML experience a plus)
- A relevant marketing degree
- Be career driven with a positive attitude
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- Understanding of website and CMS systems
- Preferably have experience within the events sector
- An interest in the public sector would be beneficial
The Company: This media and events business are the market leaders within their sector. Targeting the public sector, this growing organisation is looking to expand its marketing department and this is a great chance for a Marketing Assistant/Marketing Graduate to take their next step on the career ladder.
The Package for Marketing Assistant:
- Salary: £20,000-22,000
- Excellent company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Assistant is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly