Senior CRM Strategy Consultant
Senior CRM Strategy Consultant
- Rare opportunity to make the shift from client side to agency side, and work amongst real retail CRM experts
- Opportunity to work with a large range of Blue Chip fashion and retail clients
- Agency is currently experiencing huge success and exponential growth
This rapidly growing multi-channel marketing consultancy is urgently seeking a senior level, commercially savvy CRM specialist.
Although this is a consultancy we are ideally seeking candidates from retail 'client side' who are expert in presenting to senior level stakeholders and who specialise in data driven CRM or multi-channel marketing. Will we consider individuals from a loyalty or insights consultancy background, who've worked in a similar capacity, perhaps in data planning or CRM strategy.
You will be expected to work independently, owning client relationships, leading client meetings and running accounts strategically. You will be adept at formulating high level business plans for end clients, nurturing client relationships and ensuring the timely delivery of all work form the client management team beneath you.
You will sit within a team of 10-12 client directors who each have 1 or 2 client managers reporting into them (they do a lot of graduate hiring).
The head of the department actually came from retail client side, having led a team of direct marketers so you'll be working with a true retail marketing expert.
This client also boasts a very impressive rosta of retail and subscriptions based businesses, with which they partner on a long term basis, so you work as an extension of the interim CRM functions.
Personality wise you will need to be consultative, self-managing, a strong communicator with good influencing skills and a proactive approach.
You will be leading client meetings, planning and delivering mail order / direct mail campaigns whilst presenting actionable, insights driven recommendations for improved, targeted marketing.
POSITION - Senior CRM Strategy Consultant
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £70k - £100k plus excellent benefits
- Ability to engage with and influence senior level stakeholders around the use of customer data within CRM, managing all commercial aspects of the relationship with end clients
- Experience of working within a retail environment, or with retail clients is ESSENTIAL
- Significant experience in multi-channel CRM, ideally having led teams of multi-channel marketers
- Proven experience in planning and managing direct marketing campaigns (specifically direct mail), and devising and implementing CRM strategies
- Ability to identify and scope opportunities for further projects and services
- Superb communication skills and a proactive, positive approach to work with a meticulous eye for detail, is required
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Senior CRM Strategy Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly