European Marketing Executive
Your new company
Your new company is a market leading business, developed from a local business into a global enterprise over the past 30 years. Amazing work atmosphere and beautiful offices. They are looking for a German speaking candidate to join their Marketing team as a European Marketing Executive.
Your new role
Your new role is integral to the European Marketing activity within the business. In your role as European Marketing Executive you will plan and execute targeted decision maker campaigns across multiple channels, both online and off-line, and monitor success of all campaigns and provide on-going recommendations for improvement to current approaches/ You will also support the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director with the delivery of collateral, cost management, measurable results - regularly reported, informed recommendations, and aid development of new projects.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this post you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience of confidently leading and managing work through teams to review, plan, create and deliver.
- Experience of product or brand management, i.e. simultaneous management of product marketing and communications.
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media.
- Experience in retail marketing, developing in-store messaging and assets.
- Minimum 2:1 degree, or equivalent.
- Experience working with and managing advertising, PR and promotion agencies.
- Previous hands-on experience of selling and directly interacting with customers a great bonus.
- Experience of organising events/exhibitions.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll get to work for an ever-growing company and a salary between £25,000 - £30,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.