1 day left
- Job Role
A talented Pitch Assistant is required to join the Business Development and Marketing team within an international law firm. As Pitch Assistant you would be supporting the team on a variety of pitch related projects as well as updating and maintaining the pitch systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for bright BD candidate who is looking to specialise in bids.
- Update content and maintain pitch management database
- Communicating with partners and BD managers within the practice areas.
- Creation and administration of new pitches including writing first drafts of pitches, formatting, and eventually running the pitch process.
- Reports including pre-pitch and status of pitches firm wide
- Research and statistical analysis
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to write persuasively.
- You will be educated to degree level with experience of working in a marketing and business development environment. Previous experience of assisting with pitching is desirable.
- You will be numerate and able to assimilate large amounts of data and also be intermediate to advanced level in MS Office.
- Overall, you will be enthusiastic and proactive with a willingness to go the extra mile.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh quoting reference CS100181
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
All others (Reed etc)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover the full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist legal recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PAs.
Apply for Bid/Pitch Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly