Marketing & Communications Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
A great opportunity to work for a well known not-for-profit organisation in the Birmingham area, this role will suit an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager looking for a new challenge, or a Senior Marketing & Communications Officer looking to take the next step up in their career. Either way, to be considered you'll need a broad skill set encompassing marketing, PR, digital, social media, campaigns and brand management, and experience of managing a team.
- Managing the delivery of all media relations and external communications activity
- Overseeing the production of branded marketing communications collateral, both print and online
- Managing the website and social media channels ensuring they're continually updated with engaging, relevant content
- Managing the marketing and communications team and external suppliers in the delivery of all marcomms activity
- Analysing and evaluating all activity to ensure good return on investment.
- Extensive and broad experience across the full marcomms mix including PR, digital, social media, creative production and campaign management
- Experience of managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong writing skills
- Influential, engaging communication style
- Good decision making ability
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, credibility and confidence.
Please click 'apply' to submit your CV for consideration, noting that the closing date for the role is 15th November.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Marketing & Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly