Paid Media Account Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market-leading and rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency based on the seafront in the beautiful town of Falmouth.
You will be working closely with blue-chip companies in the UK and Europe to design, plan and implement innovative paid marketing campaigns. You will become a key member within a growing, close knit team of like-minded Digital Marketing specialists.
There is an element of travel in this role. A couple of times a month you'll get the chance to travel over to their London branch if you need to spend time in your client's offices. There is also the opportunity to travel over to clients in other European countries as well.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients that cover a wide-range of industries.
- Design and plan innovative paid media campaigns.
- Manage AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and display/remarketing.
- Lead campaign growth for clients and ensure SEM campaigns remain cutting-edge.
- Work with clients to continually adapt and grow their campaigns.
- Provide reporting and, crucially, analysis to clients on their campaigns.
- Take an active part in the rapid growth of 3WhiteHats, undertaking additional duties as required.
- Proven Paid Media management experience.
- Confident numeracy skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experience with AdWords and Bing.
- Confident with Google AdWords Editor.
- Confident with Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to produce written content to a high standard.
- Analytical brain and a geeky love of Excel.
The Successful candidate could earn up to £28,000 per year.
Apply for Paid Media Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly