Project Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Want to join an innovative business with a product which is being rolled out globally? We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to take up this interesting opportunity. This business is catching attention of huge brands, leading them to want to collaborate on various activations all over the world.
Having worked across the US, Europe, Asia and Africa you’ll need to be a Project Manager who is fond of travel. This Project Manager role will see you implementing the product in exciting activations with big name brands. This Project Manager will need to have some technical knowledge of electronics, being able to discuss with the engineers and technical team.
As a Project Manager you’ll be used to ensuring projects run smoothly and meet all objectives. You’ll be responsible for keeping on top of both small and large scale events so you’ll need to be a Project Manager who can hit the ground running.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Project Manager:
- Ensuring projects are managed effectively
- Keep on top of budgets and timescales
- Liaise with other departments, including engineers and technical team
- Ensure any external teams are sure of what they’re doing
Sound like the kind of Project Manager role you’re used to? We want to hear from a Project Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Project Manager:
- Great events management experience
- Kind, friendly personality
- Interest / experience in green-tech preferable
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
If you’re the kind of Project Manager we’re looking to hear from then please do get in touch with us.
Please quote JW452 when applying for this Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/