2 days left
- Job Role
- SEO Manager
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Fareham and Chichester
£20-35,000 Ongoing training and flexible working are amongst the many benefits.
Our client is looking for an SEO person to manage a portfolio of new and existing search engine marketing campaigns that are based on annual contracts and ensuring that they are delivered to a very high standard.
Essentially, you would be managing the technicians making the actual optimisation changes, but you'll also be liaising with Campaign Account Managers and occasionally direct with clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage organic optimisation projects
- Coordinate all campaign activities relating to SEO
- Analyse customer Websites and provide well-defined strategies
- Search engine writing to improve effectiveness of site content.
- Monitor search engine results & analyse key Web site metrics
- Provide guidance and thought
- Monitor algorithmic changes in the search engines
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
- Proven experience delivering results through ethical SEO techniques
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong understanding of search engine-friendly Web site design
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for SEO Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly