6 days left
- Job Role
Hampshire, commutable from Basingstoke, Winchester & Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer with good copy skills to join a leading marketing agency. You'll be writing eye catching copy for some well know clients throughout the EMEA, championing their brand at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves copy, writing creatively and working as part of a small but driven team to champion some fantastic brands.
- Producing engaging and eye catching copy for clients across the EMEA region.
- Using your creative writing skills to put together engaging tag lines to drive open and download rates for clients.
- Working closely with translation agencies, and inputting the translated copy into internal systems.
- Working closely with clients making sure the copy is correct and to brand.
- Monitoring all clients lead generation campaigns from launch to completion.
- Creating, changing and sending out EMEA and UK schedules.
- Blogging for the company's website.
- Testing and quality control.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Previous experience in the marketing industry would be beneficial, ideally B2B.
- Experience with HTML would be a real bonus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills both internally and externally.
- Able to juggle many projects at the same time.
- Marketing or related qualification.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly