Brand Manager - Food to go
5 days left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
1) Brand Manager – food to go £40,000 Plus excellent package – Middlesex based
2) An excellent opportunity has arisen within an established retail client who seeking a Brand Manager food to go to join their dynamic and expanding team in Middlesex to assist with an increase in work force.
3) The successful Brand Manager food to go must have demonstrable experience of own brand development and positioning. This includes ranging, pricing, promotions, communications and in store execution. Your responsibilities as the brand manager will be to understand the customer and develop and launch own label food to go ranges and propositions that meet the needs and wants of different customer groups. You will be someone who thrives in a fast moving commercial retailer where cross functional working both internally and externally is key.
4) Skills: Brand Marketing Management, foodservice, product development, launching of new products, Commercial Management, food to go, retail or FMCG experience, communication and influencing skills. Passion for food
5) This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Food to go Brand career with a leading organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary and a generous salary of £40,000 plus car allowance, excellent bonus and benefits
6) Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s Visit our website for further opportunities
Apply for Brand Manager - Food to go
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly