Technical SEO Account Manager - Rapidly Growing Digital Agency
Job Title: Technical SEO Account Manager - Rapidly Growing Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £30K to £40K depending on experience plus bonus scheme, flexible working hours, in-depth training plan, laptop, 34 days holiday, 5% pension, free food, socials
About The Digital Agency
My client is a rapidly growing independent digital agency who is disrupting the industry with their unique approach. They are a mid-sized team led by some of the industry's most prominent experts, and they have global offices. Due to their innovative data led approach they have developed a roster of happy blue chip clients, brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. This is a Digital agency who place great importance on fostering a collaborative and progressive working environment where staff enjoy a positive work life balance, and this is reflected in perks like very flexible working hours, a large training budget, knowledge sharing sessions and various company socials and events.
About The Technical SEO Account Manager
Due to ongoing organic growth, my client is seeking a knowledgeable and committed Technical SEO Account Manager to join their dynamic team in their London office.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical SEO Account Manager:
* Take ownership of defining, implementing and leading the technical SEO strategy for a range of key clients
* Get exposure on large and complex technical SEO projects
* Lead technical client calls and meetings
* Oversee technical audits and provide technical consultancy to clients
* Maintain best in class up to date technical knowledge
You will be a talented and ambitious technical SEO professional looking to move up the career ladder. Agency side experience will be advantageous. You will be passionate about all things SEO and will be looking to join an entrepreneurial independent agency where you can take ownership of technical SEO strategy for big name brands.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Technical SEO Account Manager:
* Experience working with Google Analytics
* Ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical or mixed audiences
* Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
* A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, Web Development or related subject would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Technical SEO Account Manager to accelerate their career within a friendly entrepreneurial agency who are growing and taking the industry by storm. This agency operates on a meritocratic basis, so you'll have a platform for swift further progression.
For more information about the Technical SEO Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.