Group Head of CRM
5 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Manager
Experienced in the art of CRM? A leading multi-channel retailer is now in need of a talented Group Head of CRM to join the company! This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on a household brand whilst enjoying staff discounts and staff social events!
Our client is experiencing a tremendous period of growth and they don’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon. With a list of highly recognised brands under their belt and heavy investment into all of their employees, they are definitely a company to be working for! The successful candidate will find their journey to work as seamless as possible because the office is conveniently located near a motorway.The business is now searching for a strong decision maker to lead their CRM department; an individual who has excellent leadership and time management skills will be perfect for this role as the triumphant candidate will be managing a team of 5 CRM enthusiasts!
The Group Head of CRM role will require an individual to have a fantastic strategic mindset coupled with a proactive ethos. They will be expected to oversee the customer database in order to evaluate all CRM activity including email activity, customer surveys and extensive research. The Group Head of CRM will also be responsible for utilising the CRM department’s £1.5 million budget to effectively personalise the CRM strategy to target their consumer’s needs. To fully thrive within this role, the ideal candidate will have a strong business acumen and excellent budget management skills.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to play an integral part of their future success!
The Main Responsibilities of the Group Head of CRM:
- Take charge and implement all aspects of the company’s email campaigns.
- Ensure that each team members understands how to target customers effectively and responsibly; ensuring that customer confidentiality is of upmost importance.
- Design and execute a successful email communication plan which effectively incorporates the customer lifecycle.
- Generate a strong contingency plan and incorporate steps which aim to reenergise inactive customers.
- Produce an email testing plan which is easy for all team members to use but ensures accurate results.
- Generate reports which highlight each email campaign’s performance, with regards to the business’ key competitors.
- Regularly review third party services and produce surveys which examine key areas of the strategies.
- Liaise closely with the Loyalty team in order to provide an insightful analysis which will aid the running of their loyalty schemes.
The Required Skills of the Group Head of CRM:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role is essential
- A degree in Marketing or a similar subject would also be beneficial to the role
- Outstanding leadership, time management and communication skills
- Capable of managing a multi-million pound budget whilst also having a strong business awareness
- Highly ambitious and driven by success!
This is an outstanding opportunity, which doesn’t come along often!
Apply for Group Head of CRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly