Product Manager - Data Centric - Global Agency - c.£90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Product Manager - Data Development - Global Agency - c.£90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Own the product proposition for Data, create & maintain central resources, working with our business and technology teams, centrally and in-country, and external partners to deliver multiple new market facing data solutions.
- Leading the delivery and deployment of data solutions and associated products / services to create client demand and get ahead of media and technology/consulting competitors.
- Linking into other global, regional and local market data product and service development.
- Owning the product roadmap and delivery plan securing buy-in internally, with external partners and with clients for the product and service vision.
- Commercially responsible for the success of the data solutions to drive growth across the group, enabling clients to be serviced through market teams.
- Scanning the marketplace to remain at the forefront of industry
- Contributing to the client agenda by supporting pitches and engaging with clients around the art of the possible.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to jointly create offerings of lasting value
- Owning product profitability and developing data product and service pricing and market positioning strategies.
- Championing the benefits of data platforms, products and services across the organisation, to build a data-driven culture.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience creating high quality data-driven platforms, products and services, to be consumed by clients in a dynamic highly competitive environment. Experience delivering SQL and cloud-based solutions required.
- A collaborator and influencer who can move ideas through ‘proof of concept’, prototype and into production. Experience of delivering ‘fully formed’ products not just technology!
- Skilled at working cross-functionally across complex, matrix organisations to keep complex projects on track in a fast-moving environment, including working with development teams.
- Proven commercial ownership of the entire lifecycle of successful products and services, with an ability to prioritise based on client and business value impact.
- Understanding of big data and analytics systems, tools and techniques, and ability to simplify complex technical concepts and educate and inform others by communicating these clearly to business stakeholders and non-experts.
- Able to instill confidence and secure buy-in from senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Media industry experience including programmatic, data management platforms (DMPs) and 1st/2nd/3rd party media performance and consumer behaviour data feeds.
- Experience of or exposure to big data, visualisation and media platforms and technologies such as Hadoop, PowerBI/Tableau, IaaS/SaaS models.
- Programme and project management methodologies.
- Marketing and sales data at scale, the analytics used to make macro and micro decisions inside marketing disciplines.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment surrounding personal data and its use across marketing functions.
Interested parties please send me an email with your CV and details of your present remuneration package to apply@MackenzieSearch.com.
Marketing Search & Selection www.MackenzieSearch.com
[Planning, Director, Agency, Marketing agency, strategy, comms plan, communications plan, Planner,digital, data, crm, loyalty, Shopper, Supermarket, digital media, digital director, Monetisation, DMP/data warehouse/e-com, analytical tools such as SAS and R, multivariate, A/B testing, customer mapping, segmentation, predictive modeling & data mining, web/social media measurement – Salesforce, Adobe, GA, Webtrends, Netbase, Omniture, Doubleclick, Radian6, data mapping tools – Tableau, Pentaho, Hadoop Facebook, Twitter, App Tagging and UAT skillset, Marketing Analytics/Data Strategy, Head of Data and Analytics, Chief Analytics officer, Director Analytics, Insight & CRM, Head of Marketing Analysis and Insight, digital, social, offline, media, mobile and omni channel analytics, CRM, strategy and statistics].