Head of Paid Media - PPC & Paid Social
Are you a Biddable media expert in PPC (Paid Search) and Paid Social?
Want to head up a fast-growing digital business as their Head of Paid Media?
We are working with a start-up digital business with a great brand, established clients and big growth plans.
He is looking for a talented senior marketer to join the team – working across PPC and Paid social.
The role is hands on, as the team is small at present, however this person with be an influential hire, setting future strategy and owning plans to drive growth.
Currently 3 people in the UK, this person will be supported by an exec who will focus on reporting, optimisation and project management
Salary for the role is up to £65,000 + benefits.
- They offer full consultancy for dental consultancies – everything digital for clients
- They have their own site which is lead gen for their partners
- Started 8 years ago in Australia and NZ, UK 4 years and just opened in US (California)
- Currently 80 clients globally, they work with partners / practises on an exclusive geographical area so no immediate competition
- Just signed a major partnership that will accelerate growth significantly
- Investing in digital team to keep up with demand
- Soon to open office in Kings Cross
- Laid back working environment, flexible working hours / locations
This is perfect for someone that is happy to be hands-on but is also keen to play an integral part of a growing business, so has a bit of entrepreneurial drive behind them!
What will you be doing?
You’ll use your initiative to plan, manage and co-ordinate the PPC and paid social campaigns of clients and the businesses own brand. You will be responsible for growing the team as the company grows.
- You will be responsible for the performance of all paid campaigns
- Define and implement strategy for best performance on all platforms – develop and lead advanced paid media strategies
- Introducing new ideas and platforms as they come to market
- Foster a close working relationship with major search engines and tool/technology suppliers, ensuring developments in these areas are communicated to the business and implemented as required
- Management of over 200 paid accounts
- Setup and on-going optimisation of all campaigns, including keyword research, split testing, writing ad copy
- Main client point of contact for queries, and manage clients’ expectations
- Ensuring that optimisations are actioned in line with client expectation and deadlines
Essential skills for this role:
• 5+ years’ agency experience agency side in a management/head of department role
• Expert strategic and practical experience in Google AdWords, FB Ads, Instagram Ads, retargeting, and other popular paid ad platforms etc
• Familiar with and keep up-to-date with all key platforms and market industry knowledge and new platform features
• Highly analytical approach to managing campaigns
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Naturally organised and can prioritise, plan and evaluate schedules where necessary
• Demonstrable track record of building highly profitable Paid campaigns
• Demonstrable experience of managing multiple client accounts at once across multiple platforms
• Experience managing campaigns in different countries and industries
• Excellent people management skills
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics & conversion tracking techniques
• Previous experience of managing and mentoring a small team