- Ensure all events and experiences meet the business values
- End to end management of exhibition, sponsorship and seminar programmes
- Ensure all events and experiences deliver great customer satisfaction
- Manage the administration duties for all events and experiences
- Monitor the effectiveness of events
- Record data on customer databases and report stats to stakeholders
- Must be able to budget manage, to allow for accurate plans and forecasts
- Handle all event enquiries efficiently and proactively
- Effectively manage and maintain positive working relationships
- Must be prepared to travel to support the events activity
- Previous events experience in Professional Services is highly desirable
- CRM experience
- Strong organisation skills and must have the ability to multi-task effectively
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- An events qualification is desirable, but not essential
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK763545 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.