Digital Campaigns Lead
4 days left
- Job Role
- Content Manager
The post holder will be a key part of the Strategic Communications team, working predominantly on our 'stop cartels' campaign which is designed to increase awareness of and compliance with competition law. The successful candidate will lead this digital campaign, working with our retained agency to ensure our campaign page is refreshed, new KPIs are set, additional content is created and that we engage and work with a range of internal/external stakeholders to further the reach and impact of our message. The post holder will need to be comfortable briefing and project managing the campaign, working to and with senior Directors and other internal/external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be-
- Communications experience including the planning and delivery of effective strategic communication campaigns: thinking strategically, seeing the bigger picture, and developing appropriate strategies and messaging which reflect the wider strategic context. Great understanding of UX, visual design and MIS and all aspects of creating a best in class online experience.
- Experience creating web and mobile solutions.
- Understanding of web analytics packages including SiteCatalyst, Discover, Test & Target and Google Analytics, as well as Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign Manager.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and execute digital strategy (acquisition, retention & conversion)
- Understands and can put into practice different approaches to communication for different stakeholders, building alliances with partners and third parties to grow support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to develop clear and succinct content and work effectively with project teams to advise/persuade often more senior colleagues to plan and execute appropriate communications and media activity
- Experience of working across multiple communication channels, especially digital, to maximise engagement and reach of activity
- Experience of media relations: creating products to proactively generate positive news coverage and successfully utilising wider comms channels, including social media.
- Able to evaluate and analyse data on the success of communications activity and plans
- Experience of working in the public sector and ideally in government
If you are interested in applying to this role please do apply ASAP with an up to date CV highlighting all your relevant experience. I am looking to submit to this role on Friday the 27th of October. Please do contact me if you have any queries.
Apply for Digital Campaigns Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly