PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
£30K + Benefits
Hampshire: Commutable from Eastleigh, Southampton, Winchester and Fareham
One of the south coast's leading integrated communications agencies are looking for an ambitious PR Account Manager to join their busy and growing team and provide a first-class public relations account management service for their clients.
Role and responsibilities:
- Line management responsibilities of up to two account executives
- Client relationship management - to develop long-term successful partnerships with your assigned clients
- Arrange and attend monthly contact meetings with the client
- Understand your client's business, needs and objectives.
- Attend client events and hospitality
- Digital content marketing
- Create proposals and opportunities to pitch content marketing to clients and prospective clients
- Press relations and social media support
- Know and understand the requirements of key journalists of key client media
- Have an expert working knowledge of all the key social media platforms
- Ensure successful take up of releases through sound research and excellent writing
- Respond to media enquiries promptly and professionally, providing crisis communications when necessary
- Proof all copy with 100% accuracy
- Business development
- Help deliver new business pitches and proposals as required
Skills and experience:
- An experienced PR professional and have a wide portfolio of client success gained from working in an agency environment
- A natural communicator and are excited by what's possible.
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Comfortable when presenting to an audience, no matter the size.
- Results orientated and able to focus on getting the right outcome for your clients.
- You have an appetite to learn
If you are looking to progress in your career, work on different projects with national clients and exciting people, this is the opportunity for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.