£38K + Excellent Benefits
Hampshire - Commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Winchester
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading organisation in a managerial position within an EMEA marketing team. As a key contact for all international offices the Marketing Manager will manage all the regional marketing teams' needs, being responsible for print campaigns and collateral for international markets - including brochures, direct mail & print collateral projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Creativity & copy writing experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Able to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Manage a budget with discipline
- Able to build and grow relationships across cultures
- Demonstrates resilience and flexibility to business needs
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role, gained either in house or within an agency
- Experience in print campaigns and direct marketing
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Luxury Marketing experience would be beneficial
This is a work hard play hard environment and would suit someone passionate and positive
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.