Head of PPC
2 days left
- Job Role
- Head of PPC
Head of PPC
Our client is a fast-growing, established digital agency, they are looking for a Head of PPC to join their high-achieving team.
(Fun Fact: we have been reading articles recently that have informed us that working in digital agencies is cool now.
Apparently a digital agency is the place to be because
1. You'll Never Get Bored
2. You Develop Your Skills Quickly
3. You're Allowed To Be A Bit Of A Perfectionist
4. What You Do Is Really Making A Difference!
5. The People Who Work In Digital Agencies Are More Fun Than In Any Other Field. No Discussion Needed.
The role itself call for someone to:
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, marketing goals and objectives of each of our clients
- Work closely with the MD to ensure that all activity is aligned to client’s objectives
- Allocate and delegate account tasks to team members
- Maintain regular communication with clients and oversee monthly performance reports
- Manage training to ensure knowledge, insight and best practice is applied across the team
The ideal candidate for Head of PPC has/is:
- In-depth experience of managing PPC campaigns
- Analytical mind with an ability to interpret large amounts of data and distil the most important detail
- Highly numerate and literate, with ability to produce written reports
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Merchant Center and Analytics
- Excellent communication skills happy dealing with clients at all levels
- Motivated with strong organisation and time management skills
Apply for Head of PPC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly