4 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Manager
Our client is a leading international software company working with over 150,000 companies worldwide. They are passionate about technology that helps banks and businesses successfully grow. Due to growth, they are looking for a Communications Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will be a communications professional with a strong analytical eye that will work strongly alongside the communications team and multiple internal stakeholders in enhancing the internal and external communications network for these exciting new times for the company at whole.
- To assist support and implement a multichannel communications campaign for internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and provide guidance to digital activity including social media, e-marketing, and digital resources.
- Support and produce high quality group content having developed a strong understanding of the audience's needs, production processes and methods of distribution.
- Management and implementation of social media communication across multiple platforms
- Project management and ensuring that projects adhere to company standards and comply with time constraints and budget.
- Work closely alongside others in identifying opportunities for content creation, media opportunities, and distribution.
- Work alongside local community, media organizations, and key PR agencies in the distribution of accurate communications
- Planning and execution of communication events.
- Monitoring and management of analytics in order to meet targets and establish strategic communications plans.
- Preferable Technology/B2B Experience is desirable.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams.
- Project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Expertise and knowledge of analytical tools and interpreting data.
- Confidence in working alongside stakeholders, colleagues, and suppliers.
If you have experience working in a communications team, overseeing the implementation of strategic communications plans throughout multiple channels and you're looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly