Marketing Executive - Professional Services
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive join a global Accountancy firm on an initial fixed term contract of 6 months.
The Marketing Executive plays an important role both within the FS marketing team to assist with the delivery of the wider UK Marketing Programmes. You will need to be able to demonstrate understanding of the principles and objectives of the marketing plan and how FS, corporates, national markets and capabilities fit within this.
The day-to-day functioning of the role, meanwhile, sees the Marketing Executive active in a wide range of marketing activities across both traditional and digital channels. Using data analytics and business intelligence to monitor, assess and report on marketing effectiveness ensuring revenue linked to activities are measured.
Key functional aims of this role
* Programme Management - contributing to planning, starting to develop/support development of materials available for end-to-end materials across the FS team.
* Content development and ensuring the marcomms toolkit is full leveraged
* Internal stakeholder management to ensure buy-in on key programmes
* Managing ad-hoc marketing requests from across the FS teams (video production/design e-invites/web updates)
* Identifying business trends, competitor understanding and analysis
* Prepare target lists on CRM for marketing activity
* Budget awareness, tracking and maintaining costs on CRM for marketing activity
* Takes briefs and adequately challenges, ensuring the consistent delivery of key messages to target audiences
* Develop effective project plans and execute effectively within timeframes and budget
* 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
* 2 A-levels
* Highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including Powerpoint) and knowledge of CRM systems
* Previous experience of marketing and working with senior stakeholders in a professional services organisation is highly desirable.
* Previous experience of marketing and working in the sector or on related services is highly desirable.