Branch Support Executive
3 days left
- Job Role
- Events Coordinator
If you are an Events Professional with a background in PA or admin then this is the role for you! Working for a high profile membership body, located in an iconic place in the
An established membership body based in London is seeking an events/member service executive to provide support to new and existing committee members.
- Act as point of contact for day-today administrative and project support for committee
- Liaise with all departments to integrate branch activities
- Provide, advise or seek out solutions for branch committee members
- Work with the membership marketing and events team
- Attend events as and when required
- Excellent interpersonal skill set - needs to be a people's person
- Experience of working with committee members and members generally
- Competence in Microsoft office
- Excellent time management
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Branch Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly