Customer Service Executive
This is an exciting role for a customer service executive to join a sport governing body on an interim basis for 3 months.
Typically this role covers:
- Responding to email and phone queries for their customers via their bespoke CRM system
- Logging calls in a spreadsheet for monitoring purposes
- Assisting Users with a range of queries:
o User login
o Site navigation
o Escalation to technical teams and/or third parties
o FAQ help
o Making changes to personal details
- Highlighting call trends e.g. potential system bugs/problems that may have wider impact
- Provide information when updating FAQs
- Opportunity to learn new skills - helping with User testing for software changes
This role requires a people's person, someone with exceptional customer service skill set and who can start ASAP!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.