Senior Marketing Executive
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, create the marketing strategy in line with the overall marketing and segmentation strategy
- Creating and writing content and copy for use in campaigns across the full marketing mix including, landing pages, micro sites, forms, direct mail and email.
- Generate customer research and insight to inform campaigns and product developments.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators including member engagement, satisfaction, renewal, new memberships and revenue.
Key Skills and experience of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- proven experience ideally from a training, education, subscription or digital business
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Experience in running multi-channel marketing campaigns end to end, from briefing to deployment
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience using a CMS platform