Corporate Development Manager
Lead the corporate partnerships programme which generates income through Membership and Sponsorship
Your new company
A heritage driven, not for profit organisation, which focuses on bringing history back to the modern age. This organisation has a great cultural background.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to lead the corporate partnerships programme which generates c£1,000,000pa in income through Membership and Sponsorship. You will be managing the corporate members and sponsors by keeping them up-to-date with current events and activities within the charity, though internal and external channels. Whilst maintaining these partnerships, you will also be responsible for identifying and securing new corporate partners.
This will include:
- Identifying the most compelling propositions to present to the market and contributing to the formulation of the development budget
- Managing a pipeline of prospective corporate supporters in which new prospects are effectively engaged
- Putting together presentations and promotional materials to support the sale of partnership opportunities.
- Leading on client visits, meetings and pitches in order to secure new corporate partners.
- Leading contract discussions with new partners
As the Corporate Development Manager you will also manage the Corporate Development Executive.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record in corporate fundraising or corporate partnerships
- Experience of client account management, and preferably sales within this
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent sales, verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to persuade others.
- An enthusiastic approach with a willingness to develop the role
- Line management experience would be preferred, but is not essential
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Join a Prestigious Organisation
- Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.