Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Manage direct marketing campaigns from start to finish for a well known charity
Your new company
A highly visible and well known international charity based in central London.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a programme of direct marketing campaigns to maximise net income from new and existing donors. You will have the opportunity to manage direct marketing campaigns, including developing the acquisition/retention strategy, and reporting on expenditure.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Direct Marketing Officer who can demonstrate:
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns from start to finish. This includes experience with campaign planning, creative development, co-ordinating print and production
- Strong direct marketing experience, including using multi-channel platforms. This will include direct mail and press advertising.
- Experience of sourcing, managing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers
- Line management experience would also be advantageous.
- A high level of numeracy, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- 36 Days Holidays (including Bank Holidays)
- Up to 6% pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.