1 day left
- Job Role
A fantastic opportunity for a Grants Manager to align themselves with a Government body who has just secured additional funding for a project.
- End to end process managing grant-making
- Knowledge of non for profit advise sector
- Budget management
- Contract management
- Ability to work autonomously and produce results
- Excellent problem solver with an innovative approach
- Experience of working with the advice sector - CAB, Law Centres etc.
- Experience of setting up or running a grant giving process
- Excellent communication skill set
Due to the urgency of this role candidates who are immediately available or on a 1 week notice are highly sought after. Please note there is occasional travel within England associated with this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Grants Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly