Digital Media Officer
Digital Media Officer - Manchester - £23-26k pro rata (6-month contract)
High profile, international charity, with their head office in central Manchester, is looking for a Digital Media Officer to join their team, producing innovative multi-media products to ensure the delivery of the communications strategy.
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of producing multi-media products for use across different channels
- Experience of managing and developing social media accounts
- Web-based publishing skills (including CMS)
- Design skills (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Video editing skills (Final Cut Pro)
- Copywriting and copy editing skills
The purpose of the role will be to assist in the development of emerging multimedia channels, delivering the communications plan to maintain a compelling digital presence. You will ensure all website copy is current and up-to-date, liaising with web developers, and updating all content as necessary. You will maintain blogs, news, video, twitter, YouTube and Facebook, writing and managing all content to maximise social networking success. You will conduct analysis of the company's online engagement and reputation, while monitoring media coverage of the charity. Finally you will design infographics, case studies and reports, to present the impact of the charity's work.
This role is initially for a 6-month contract, although it is likely that the role will become permanent thereafter (this, however, cannot be guaranteed).