Commercial Growth Senior Manager - Fintech
A great opportunity for an Interim Commercial Senior Growth Manager to join a global payments organization.
This is a 6-month role to cover for a maternity leave focusing on the development, execution and project management of key regional projects to drive future growth. This is a highly collaborative role involving work with team members across CEMEA and interacting with functions such as product marketing, marketing, global product and analytics.
- Collaborate in building strategy and executing key regional initiatives in areas such as P2P and cross-border trade
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analyses to offer customer and business insights. Structure and communicate recommendations based upon these analyses
- Build, manage and review high priority regional business cases
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university and ideally a Masters or MBA
- Background in consulting, investment banking, venture capital or relevant role (Growth, Strategy, Commercial/Business Development, Analytics) in a fast-paced organization
- Strong excel modeling and powerpoint skills
- Demonstrated project management experience involving high collaboration and diverse stakeholders
- Deep track record of developing, analyzing and executing innovative ideas