- Marketing Manager position
- Global consultancy with a market leading reputation
- Help to build the company's external profile
- Help the business to win new clients
- Creating and executing the lead generation programme
- Creating content and developing lead nurture campaigns
The Role: Supporting the UK Marketing function, the Marketing Manager will work closely with the wider marketing team and help to create and execute campaigns that will help promote the business's offerings both internally and externally. You will use a number of differing channels to help deliver content. These channels will include social media and email marketing. You will also play a pivotal role in helping to identify new key clients and analyse any activity that is associated with them. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and commercially minded marketer looking for their next step.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Deliver marketing activities that will help to develop the sales pipeline
- Coordinate the business's presence at global events
- Track the various stages of bids and analyse why some are won and lost
- Communicate with the sales team and create collateral, support kits and presentations
- Drive qualified leads (MQL's) using channels including email, social, SEM, website and events
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience with the IT / Professional Services markets
- Strong knowledge of lead nurturing and automation
- Experience of developing content based campaigns
- A commercial mind with the ability to work closely with the sales team
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Agency management experience
The Company: With a truly global presence, this market leading consultancy has a reputation for knowledge, innovation and customer service .With operations in over 30 countries and a strong career development and performance improvement plan for all employees, this is a top-level employer suitable for driven and ambitious individuals.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45,000 -50,000
- Flexible benefits scheme
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.