Planner - The Agency
This award winning agency offers brilliant career prospects and a focus on helping their planners develop – this role is a result of a promotion. They’re looking for a Planner to join their ranks and head up two of high profile accounts. With their roots in CRM and direct marketing they’re highly progressive and are now one of the leading customer engagement agencies in London, working across the full range of channels.
Planner - The Role
- You’ll work on two high profile, fascinating, blue chip clients – one a major award winner. The agency has great relationships with both so you’ll be partnering with committed clients who love the agency’s work.
- Work’s increasingly moving from traditional CRM and direct marketing into digital, content and social customer engagement, so you’ll enjoy the opportunity to innovate and help transform their marketing activity.
- You’ll take the lead in the creative process, with inspiring briefs, as well as taking ownership of your own campaign plans and strategies.
Planner - Skills and Experience Needed
- With 2 – 3 year’s planning experience, you recognise that the future of communications lies in data driven customer engagement/CRM. You’ve worked across digital, social and content, understand the customer journey and the importance of customer insight.
- You know how to craft an inspiring creative brief and get the best work from creative teams.
- With excellent communication skills, you have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the agency and with clients.
- You’re passionate about great planning and achieving business success for your clients.
This is a great Planner role for someone who really wants to take their career to the next level, so if you have the skills and experience they're looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn't for you, I could well have another role that's perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.