Branding Account Manager B2B
Our client is one of Europe’s leading corporate communication agencies, they offer clients best-in-class insight, creativity and service in pursuit of their corporate communication issues and goals. They are looking to hire an Account manager with strong branding and digital experience.
The role is to make sure clients get top-notch, full-service agency support from the team, meaning they can provide insight, creativity and efficient delivery in brand, internal and sustainability communication as well as corporate and financial reporting, all underpinned by market-leading digital capabilities.
Deliverables (criteria by which success can be measured):
• Develops strong relationships with senior clients.
• Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment.
• Engages with clients for the delivery of projects.
• Successful delivery of projects in a timely and professional manner.
• Retention and motivation of high-quality account team.
• Consistently strives to improve systems and processes within the department.
• Effectively manage project over runs.
• Contribution to new business.
• Ensures visibility of all major client initiatives.
• Provides a viewpoint on team resource and configuration.
• Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
• Internal communications and PR - ensures work is summarised and celebrated throughout the agency
• Ensures all project activity is delivered within timeframe and to highest standards - taking responsibility and accountability for all internal resources and costs used on client work.
• Manages post project review process and develops case studies in partnership with clients.
• Maintains reporting documents to manage clients and projects efficiently and professionally.
• Leverages client relationships for introductions to additional business units and brands.
• Identifies, pursues and converts new business opportunities for the agency.
• Ensures all client activity is processed/invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assists Client Services Director to plan, resource and forecast team’s size, growth, revenue and profitability.
Qualifications and experience
• Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue.
• Strong account management experience at SAM level and experience of:
- Branding & Identity
- Internal and External communications
- Communication consultancy
- Investor Relations
- Communication design
- Digital communications
- Corporate communication