Associate Brand Manager / Assistant Product Manager
Are you working in a Marketing or Digital Marketing position and seeking a new opportunity to join a globally recognisable pharma company? Have you gained some practical experience and are looking to build upon this with structured training and progression at the centre of the company culture?
Based in the company's Berkshire Head Office and supporting the wider brand team, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on the following responsibilities as an Associate Brand Manager:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of tactical marketing plans and product related communication for major brands, aligned with the Brand Manager.
- Supporting the delivery and maintenance of marketing materials in line with objectives
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies for smaller/lower value brands as directed by the Brand Manager/Marketing Manager/Marketing Lead/Business Head
- Liaising with other sales and marketing colleagues as necessary to ensure fit of activities into the sales activity plan. Supporting the roll out activities to colleagues, and ensure understanding of activity.
- Contributing to the production of accurate and timely forecasts, budgets and market share information in consultation with the brand/management team and sales force. Recommending timely and appropriate action in order to achieve marketing and financial objectives.
- Contributing to the management and tracking of advertising & promotions budget and spending.
- Developing required knowledge of the market and competitor activities. Producing frequent market reports and competitor analysis information. Propose relevant activities as necessary.
- Integrating closely with customer-facing functions to monitor marketing plan/strategy execution and ensure proactive team working and networking in order to ensure optimal cross functional working
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- A 'can do' attitude
- Great relationship building skills
- Highly creative and takes initiative
- Strong planning/organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Marketing experience essential
Contact Heather Poole at Blue Pelican or APPLY NOW preferably and I will contact you if you have the suitable experience. We are working to a tight deadline and so please apply urgently to avoid being excluded for this Associate Brand Manager / Assistant Brand Manager vacancy.
We specialise in Life Science, Pharmaceutical and Health Care opportunities across the UK including: Berkshire, London, Home Counties and across the country.