Marketing & Business Development Manager (Real Estate)
A truly global law firm is looking for a BD Manager to support their market leading real estate team. This role will be based in their London and report to the Head of Business Development. The firm is looking for an ambitious Marketing & BD Manager who can lead and drive the activity for the group as well as helping the firm change the way they respond to market developments.
- Helping the firm to benchmark for a new approach to deliver BD, working closely with the senior members if BD.
- Project managing high profile events such as MIPIM
- Working with partners to create and manage budgets as well as business plans for the separate groups as well as managing the sales pipelines.
- Participate in client facing, sales driven initiatives such as events, round tables and client workshops.
- Help produce and service global campaigns working with BD contacts globally.
The successful candidate will have worked within a partnership environment ideally supporting a practice or sector. You will have strong management and leadership skills as well as being commercially focused and an appetite to drive change
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Scarlette Bagan quoting reference.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
All others (Reed etc)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you